A LYSAGHT® carport kit is the perfect solution for your car protection needs. Designed with DIY projects in mind, the quality Australian made components of a LYSAGHT® carport kit are designed to go together easily and safely with no special tools required.
Designed, tested and manufactured locally by Australia’s only steel building products supplier with over 150 years of experience you can be sure of the quality that’s built in to every LYSAGHT® carport kit.
LYSAGHT® carport kits are:
Made from COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel and are 100% Australian made steel product – Manufactured locally to meet Australian Standards and conditions.
- Made to meet Australian Standards for strength and paint durability
- Installation advice just a local phone call away
- Components made from the same COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel that has been used on Australian homes for over 40 years
Built to last – Engineered to perform for years to come.
- Superior design for Australian conditions
- LYSAGHT® FIRMLOK® steel beams for strength
- Fully engineered to meet Australian Standards
Easy to assemble – The perfect DIY project.
- All components supplied in one kit*
- Easy to follow 10 step construction guide included
- Dimensionally accurate components joined with custom made connectors
Easy to maintain – Low maintenance for years of trouble free protection.
- All visible components are pre-painted or metallic coated so there is no need to paint
- A simple twice yearly wash down with freshwater to remove debris is all that is required to keep it looking good for years to come
- Components are termite, warp and rot resistant
Backed by BlueScope – Warranty backed by a trusted Australian company.
- Supported by a COLORBOND® steel warranty of up to 15 years against corrosion to perforation and paint flaking and peeling
- Warranty backed by Australia’s leading steel company – BlueScope
Pack size and weight
- Approximately 280kg for double carports
- Approximately 6200mm (L) x 800mm (W) x 50mm (H)